Friday, December 23

The last sold advertorial


There are always people who want to hav a last minute advertisement. The one I got this time came in only 12 hours before delivery of the files at the printer. We fixed it al in time. I donated half of the revenues of this last minute advertorial to the saving fund for a new voltige girth for the competition team of the prinsepaard. They need a new very expensive girth. Luckely we found one on e-bay in Germany. The other half I donated in my own saving fund for my bike. I bought it in Winschoten from a nice old man. It has a nice sexy aluminum frame. Now I can return Johns bike.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi~

I've never seen blue tires like that before. AND they match the lettering. Very handsome bike.

Happy riding. And congrats on your new wheels.

Laurie

Wil said...

Nice bike, my friend. Looks like it'll keep you occupied for a few years or decades.

Just what does a "voltige girth" do?

wil