Monday, March 6

Boat Shows


Four weeks of boats hows, finally the end. This morning I unloaded the last stuff and started my normal life again. I think I gained a few pounds of weight, I didn't make it to the scales yet. It tears you appart this work, all day talking to people in a noisy and busy exhibition hall. No time to ride my bike, no time to eat properly, not enough sleep. I feel I need a break, I have to become clean again inside, mind and body. Always wearing the suit
, I was happy to put on my boots this morning. But it was very rewarding to be there, I met lots of good people, customers, heard a lot of news, rumours and gossip, so there is a lot to write about.

1 comment:

Guus said...

Welcome back to the real world.

Go out, get some fresh air and decent coffee, see family... I know exactly how you feel.