Monday, October 10

Circles of light


As circles of light form before my very eyes they emerge as figures through the skyes and twirling in my mind they seem to say the things I see will go away but fear forms knots all down my guts because I know I am going nuts when circles of light form before my very eyes and emerge as figures through the skyes while twirling in my mind to say the things I see will go away as fear forms knots all down my guts because I feel I am going nuts while circles of light form before my very blue eyes and emerge as strange figures through the blackening skyes the rage through my mind making the things I see form knots all down my very guts while I am sinking in circles of frightening light

Submission for The Alchera Project

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Excellent pondering-poem on the photo. There is a breathlessness to it that goes along with the spinning visual and the spinning logic of the words.

regards,
Laurie