Thursday, October 27

The suit...


Working at home has its advantages, one of them I cherish is that there is no dress code. I can work naked if I want. As a matter of fact I sometimes do find myself working in the middle of the night or very early in the morning wearing my night outfit which is nothing more than my skin.
I like wearing casual clothes while working, shorts when its warm or whatever I found lying next to my bed.

I hate the usual white-collar outfit, the suit and tie so I avoid occasions where I have to wear it. When wearing a suit my own children suddenly call me sir and I walk the street unrecognized. On the picture you see me on such a rare occasion, visiting the Busworld Exhibition in Kortrijk, Belgium, for the presentation of the new book about Prevention of Back Aches for bus drivers and other people with a sitting profession. On the picture you also see my good friend John who wrote the book.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I wish there was an 'edit' for these comments. I hope my Deleted post that needed fixing did disappear. Below is what I was trying to say without all the typos.
~~~~~
Well, your outfit is Very Brown if nothing else :o))

Working from home is wonderful. Short commute. Attire: optional. Bathrooms clean and familiar and a 'boss' that Really understands you...

Jaap said...

He , je kent toch het verschijnsel dat je clown bent zo gauw als je het clownspak aan hebt? En dat je kok bent al je de muts op zet? De magie van de kleding. Dat werkt ook als je een net pak aan doet. Jijzelf, en de anderen, zien jou niet meer, maar degene die je speelt.